October release for Pacific Fjords?

marshkop

A little curious, John you said that Hoger was ready for the Pacific Fjords realese in October. You havent posted any sceenies or much at all about it. Will you  show us some shots if its that close. Is it realy that close or did I misunderstand you.

"Holger just let the team know FTX Pacific Fjords is on target for an October release. " quote from John V. on his twitter.  :)

They should be going on pre-pay once we're more confident of their respective beta statuses. We don't like taking money from people until we are sure we can ship within 6 weeks.

Remember, there are eight new Orbx products coming out between now and Christmas, so it's going to be a bit of an FTX orgy, LOL!  ;D

The only bad part about all this new scenery is it will take me 3 lifetimes to fly all the places that  interest me. ;).....really looking forward to the completion of western north america and New Zealand. The great part is the amount of bang you get for your buck in Orbx scenery packs. SO glad I found this scenery and forum.

The only bad part about all this new scenery is it will take me 3 lifetimes to fly all the places that  interest me. ;).....really looking forward to the completion of western north america and New Zealand. The great part is the amount of bang you get for your buck in Orbx scenery packs. SO glad I found this scenery and forum.

Take the Carenado Bonanza or Eaglesoft SR22GTS Turbo and you will only need 1.5 lifetimes. ;)

C.

Archived