A questioning.

Benny

Hello all, what i am about to post I have already posted years ago. My question is very simple and it's still about the same.

Since many years FS as seen a lot of movement, different SIM platform different generation of sim... bla bla bla and I know that YOU Orbx need to adapt each time and it cost money.

Here is a direct question. I am back after 4 years out. I had them all, all the FS platform (FS 2020 for now!!!), previously I had FSX, Pepard 3d and AF2.

Listen carefully about my questioning.

Example: LOWI Innsbruck. I have bought this one first a full price for I think for FSX or Prepar 3D, again with maybe a reduction for AF2.
Now I am ready to buy it again for FS 2020 at full price, what about FS 2024 coming out soon, will I pay the full price again?

4 time like 20-25$ for the same scenery?

It's a very honest and simple question.

Discussion is open 🙂 

Benny

Hello,
the very simple answer to your question is that until the amount of work that might be involved
to make a product 2024 compatible is known, there can be no answer and really, until then,
there is nothing to discuss either.

• Like 3

Well Benny here is a very honest and simple answer,

If you have enough ORBS saved you can have it for free.

Now if you are like me and have all but 2 of the MSFS2020

ORBS sceneries offered or you haven't enough ORBS saved

then tough luck. You may be wondering what the rewards are 

for the loyal customers who have purchased all the Orbx and partner

sceneries over the years including the few that are offered in ORBS

at this time. I have stuck with Orbx for the last 13+ years so that we could

see them thrive, and they have. However, Because of how exchange rates work

it would have been cheaper for me to purchase via MSFS2020 and save at least

5 to 10 dollars per item despite Orbx giving me a generous 20% pensioner discount.

I do hope that we can have Orbx doing their magic so that we can have the MSFS2020

airports we own converted for MSFS2024. at a fair cost. Orbx partners might be a different

matter as my pensioner discount did not apply to them but I bought them none the less.

Between FSX P3d & MSFS2020 I have spent several thousand dollars over the years with Orbx

Well Benny that is the end of my very honest and simple answer.😎

Kevin

• Like 2

21 hours ago, greybeard said:

Well Benny here is a very honest and simple answer,

If you have enough ORBS saved you can have it for free.

Now if you are like me and have all but 2 of the MSFS2020

ORBS sceneries offered or you haven't enough ORBS saved

then tough luck. You may be wondering what the rewards are 

for the loyal customers who have purchased all the Orbx and partner

sceneries over the years including the few that are offered in ORBS

at this time. I have stuck with Orbx for the last 13+ years so that we could

see them thrive, and they have. However, Because of how exchange rates work

it would have been cheaper for me to purchase via MSFS2020 and save at least

5 to 10 dollars per item despite Orbx giving me a generous 20% pensioner discount.

I do hope that we can have Orbx doing their magic so that we can have the MSFS2020

airports we own converted for MSFS2024. at a fair cost. Orbx partners might be a different

matter as my pensioner discount did not apply to them but I bought them none the less.

Between FSX P3d & MSFS2020 I have spent several thousand dollars over the years with Orbx

Well Benny that is the end of my very honest and simple answer.😎

Kevin

Well blame it on me being French speaking 🙂 but that was not a simple answer, ha ha... but it was honest...

Those things said... I have money now in my life and I can buy what ever I want, I just bought the most expensive home computer.  But I will NOT buy LOWI again. I will open FS2 and it's there and will be fine.

I remember when John said that FS2 was the next best thing..  best simulator to come for the future. It's not even here anymore so things change fast in this SIM world.

Orbx Global software  mean what for  MS 2024? I mean thing are changing fast, we are not when FSX or even PREPAR 3d where basic SIM.

I still have about 10 Orbx product that I need. I will buy them for FS 2020 and let's wait and see for FS 2024.

Cheers