Question relating to Community Pics

Normally Don the little black cross appears to the left of your "Like" or "Upvote" etc. Clicking on the cross allows you to delete your "Like" and/or change/delete your selection. Sometimes I select a "Like" by mistake when I actually wanted to select a "Thanks". Click the cross and start over. Hope that's what you are referring to :)

Cheers 

Graeme 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, boetie said:

Normally Don the little black cross appears to the left of your "Like" or "Upvote" etc. Clicking on the cross allows you to delete your "Like" and/or change/delete your selection. Sometimes I select a "Like" by mistake when I actually wanted to select a "Thanks". Click the cross and start over. Hope that's what you are referring to :)

Cheers 

Graeme 

Thanks mate, I have obviously been getting it all the time, never noticed. It's an age thing. 🙄😄Last week   I asked my wife what time she wanted to go to the supermarket, she replied, "we went this morning you old fool" ooooohhhh okay duh! 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Last week   I asked my wife what time she wanted to go to the supermarket, she replied, "we went this morning you old fool" ooooohhhh okay duh! 

The reassuring part is that you can remember the exchange with your wife and that you still know who she is. :D

• Like 1