Saturday Flood :-) YBCG Gold Coast Airport

Let's continue with the Gold Coast

In my humble opinion I feel this is Matteo's best work, its simply beautiful

What impressed me most is the realism, if you stare to the items in the scenery you can almost believe you are seeing real things. This is great as there was another launched earlier but this is the winner for me.

All was so good that I didn't have to change the weather or day time to enhance the scenery all shots were live weather and time

I hope you liked them. It started with a terrible weather (but I love that weather as it adds magic to the whole lot)

I took 42 pictures of Gold Cost so I'll try to select the ones that I find more representative

As said the weather was great

Lxs1Pr2.png

ApyRPkf.png

Flew around the city and when came back it cleared a bit and from time to time

2FgiASi.png

BBdukCe.png

GXDtU0g.png

nTmRbsJ.png

qSLKsd7.png

GhPCpFn.png

FK1WHLp.jpeg

XQOppFT.jpeg

XgKiObc.jpeg

neXUnuf.jpeg

eaItZAR.jpeg

t12r0dp.jpeg

uuvz7Si.jpeg

bL4O6jW.jpeg

bKkRKBr.jpeg

1Qnx2Cx.jpeg

Zqhd4zp.jpeg

BBBUWX0.jpeg

Zqix56k.jpeg

nKuHtpk.jpeg

XHpgTUa.png

There was just a strange thing while touring here. The tower always said, there is no push tug available.....

But the airport is fantastic and at a very reasonable price, I did notice that, thanks!

If interested in seeing the rest of shots they're here

https://imgur.com/gallery/IrgOsfa

I hope you liked them

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 4

superb set there Carlos, I'll get this at some point for sure, been busy with office stuff, tax returns etc bit late this year.....with regards to your tug issue are you using GSX? or is this default services?...

• Upvote 1

Thank you @Iain Emms and @boetie I'm happy you liked them, it's an awesome product

Hi @wain71 I don't use GSX. I checked if the airport services were working else where and yes they do, phew as I know some products could cause this not to work, so it was odd. It also happens in some other airports and then you here that the service runs for others jaja. So I guess that's how it is

Thanks

Carlos