Tullamarine International Airport Melbourne

Good Evening, Does anyone know if a software pack has been developed by anyone, for Tullamarine International Airport Melbourne. I have found one for Essendon International Airport,

But Essendon is no longer Melbourne,s International Airport and hasn't been since Tullamarine was opened on the 1st of July 1970. My flight simis running on XPlane 12.

Warm Regards,

Rod Crocker (Rodrocket8750)

Orbx has YMML for MSFS and P3d in its portfolio, not for XP though AFAIK. Just check Orbx Central or the Orbx product site.

PS: I hope you are not just trolling 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Wolfgang.  No I'm not Trolling, I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, and it really bugs me that I can't find software for our international Airport anywhere.

I am starting to think that developers think that Essendon is still our International Airport but it is just used for small and light mainly business aircraft. Tullamarine is our passenger and International Airport.

Regards Rod crocker

16 hours ago, rodrocket8750 said:

Thank you Wolfgang.  No I'm not Trolling, I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, and it really bugs me that I can't find software for our international Airport anywhere.

I am starting to think that developers think that Essendon is still our International Airport but it is just used for small and light mainly business aircraft. Tullamarine is our passenger and International Airport.

Regards Rod crocker

Developing an airport like YMML takes hundreds of hors of skilled work.  If a developer thinks that the shrinking market for XPlane products is worthy of all that work, and believe me a lot of developers do it for the satisfaction as much as any financial return, then I'm sure someone would be prepared to do the work.  As yet it appears that none has seen value in such a project.