OZx in 2024?

PhilipN

Hi!  I'm still adding older addons to an FSX installation on a laptop I got last year, and I've come to OZx.  I got the complete pack up to v3.5 from Flyawaysimulation.com, but can't find a list of the airports it contains as all the links I can find via Google (including an archived post in this forum from 2008) point back to the Aussiex website that no longer exists.  Does anyone have this list?

Also, the Readme mentions uninstalling FTXAA_Freeware v1.0.  I have a scenery area in my library called FTXAA_ORBXLIBS; is that the same thing?

Edited by PhilipN

Hello Philip

Here is what I have, the manuals for each section up to OZx 3.5, with each describing the relevant airports in each section.

There is also a .kmz file showing all the airports in the 4 original areas in FTX, if you download and install Google Earth Pro (it's free) you will be able to view it.

You do not need to uninstall FTXAA_ORBXLIBS they are required by the Orbx scenery, I am not sure about FTXAA_Freeware v1.0, I assume it is something to do with Orbx, but an easy check if you find anomolies in the scenery is to untick it in your FSX scenery library, restart the sim and check again.

OZx_v3.5_Manual.pdf OZx_Extras_Readme.pdf OZx3.0Manual.pdf OZx3.3_Manual.pdf OZx3.4_Manual.pdf Australian_OZx3.3_ORBX_Ant.kmz

• Like 1