Orbx YMML does not display correctly

YAMBA1

I am  not sure what causes this  graphic problem. Is this   due  to the settings in MSFS or to the fact that I have moved the  Community folder and  the Official folder to a dedicated Ext SSD drive . I do  seem  to have this  problem  with an other airport , bought from the market place ! All other Orbx  airports are  fine 

Any  help to solve this mystery is most welcome 

Charles YMML.thumb.jpeg.ec28245c65fb7be102de49131f2f7a0a.jpeg

I sometimes see this effect at various locations and for some reason usually it's seen with the first loading of the scenery and if I look or move away and come back it has gone.

If it persists it could be any number of things causing it, from settings to conflicts.  Or as you suspect, moving the main folders to another SSD.  

Good luck with it!

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, John Dow said:

If it persists it could be any number of things causing it, from settings to conflicts.  Or as you suspect, moving the main folders to another SSD.  

I did fiddle  with the  settings ,( mostly lower everything) but no much  luck .  Moving the  Community and Official folders  to  the external SSD did not affect the performance  of the Sim,  So  I am a little bit  lost

Performance might not be affected but file loading might. Windows ain't perfect, I often note if I'm doing something else on the desktop while the sim is loading, a file doesn't load properly and there's a glitch in the sim. Usually it's an aircraft, although it works, a particular function might not work, such as GPS screen selection. Only a reboot of the sim fixes it. 

If the sim is encountering any file disruptions during loading it might manifest as what you are seeing.  I think there's a reason why Asobo has its core file structure as it is, maybe it needs to be as intended? 

4 hours ago, John Dow said:

think there's a reason why Asobo has its core file structure as it is, maybe it needs to be as intended? 

This makes sense. Thank you John  for your input.

Charles