Deleted P3Dv4 before uninstalling all Orbx Content

ampharoah

Hi,

Can anyone please advise. I deleted P3Dv4 to move to P3Dv5. I didnt uninstall all Orbx purchases related to P3Dv4 first. Now I can see P3Dv4 in the Orbx Central dropdown so can't delete Global, Airports etc content.

How do I remove this content from my HD now?

Thanks for your kind assistance

You can delete the entire P3D4 folder.  Also there will be P3DV4 folders under Lockheed Martin in your Appdata Roaming and maybe Local folders, as well as a folder in the Cdrive whose name escapes me at the moment(it's called ProgramData.

P3DV4 should no longer appear in your Orbx Central, if it does appear then you might need to Google how to remove the Registry entries. 

Hello,
hopefully, you did not simply delete P3D v4, but uninstalled it.
If you installed all of your Orbx products into the P3D folder, all that is left
to do is to delete the remaining P3D folder.

If you installed all of your Orbx products into an Orbx Central Library,
they wil be in a folder maned p3dv4.
Once you have installed P3D v5, you can change that folder name to p3dv5,
run Verify Fles and Sync Simulator and they will all be ready to use in your
new P3D version.

• Thanks 1

Hi Nick,

P3Dv4 was Uninstalled not deleted.

Thanks for helping. Are you talking about deleting the the Prepar3Dv4 folder Local  at Disk (C)>Program Files>Lockheed Martin>Prepar3Dv4  ?

There is a lot of other stuff in that folder previously installed into P3D v4- Airports, Aircraft etc. Will all of that copy over to P3Dv5 also if I change the P3Dv4 folder to P3Dv5  ?

Hello,
the P3D installer can only remove the files that it installed in the first place, so everything
that remains must be an addon.
You can certainly install P3D v5 into the same folder and see if it will all work.
For Orbx products, I wrote this topic some time ago:

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Deleted P3Dv4 before uninstalling all Orbx Content