Central

carlosqr

Hi

Central, again

I started downloading this items hours ago.

EDDM ended installing at 14:38, almost TWO hours ago, the time EDDH is being installed.

Do you find that reasonable for only 1.71 GB?

And still got EDDB to go 😠

Central has always been my preferred method to install, but there are things that can easily make you turn your head towards the neighborhood.

dzynxFd.jpg

My internet connection is fine even while downloading this

cui6rV8.jpg

Oh and another, "encouraging" issue, I yet cannot access Europe products in the site, unless I'm signed off

Logged in

HLmaskp.jpg

logged out

CZzXpOd.jpg

And well after all this time I reached the 1.06 GB download

ZWyNQht.jpg

I have some products to download in Contrail

I'll download them while downloading this and will check the time it takes and will revert with the results

Cheers

Carlos

Time and time again the slow connection posts pop up. If you read the old support forums you'll see time and time again the explanation that it's the ISPs and other network aspects that are causing the problem, which generally resets within 24 - 48 hours. Nothing Orbx can do about it. 

On 11/22/2023 at 4:53 PM, John Dow said:

Time and time again the slow connection posts pop up. If you read the old support forums you'll see time and time again the explanation that it's the ISPs and other network aspects that are causing the problem, which generally resets within 24 - 48 hours. Nothing Orbx can do about it. 

Okay

Thanks John