I cannot find my REX ACC serial

jordancollins

Hi Nick - The Rex Accuweather update was working fine but now I have this message.  Could you investigate as I have my Orbx order, serial number et al but still Accuseason is no longer working.  Cheers, Russ

image.thumb.png.844a1255ce0317b60a0af95df05834f2.png

4 hours ago, Russ said:

Hi Nick - The Rex Accuweather update was working fine but now I have this message.  Could you investigate as I have my Orbx order, serial number et al but still Accuseason is no longer working.  Cheers, Russ

image.thumb.png.844a1255ce0317b60a0af95df05834f2.png

Hi Russ

There is a lengthy topic at Avsim ( https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/637469-new-version-of-rex-accuseason/ ) on 

the new update.

I could be mistaken, but as you have entered your Orbx details correctly and Accuseason is now no longer working,  you would need to reach

out to Rex themselves for support , as this is not an official Orbx product,  but is only resold by them.

Contact details for Rex are given in the above topic posting.  In addition, I seem to recall that there were some postings regarding the issue that you

have encountered, so  hopefully they may be of help as well.

Cheers

Renault

cc @Nick Cooper

Edited by renault

Hello,
the solution, according to Rex, is not complex.
You should delete Documents\REX 7\REX AccuSeason Advanced Edition\profile.json.
The next time you open REX AccuSeason Advanced Edition, you will be made to register again.
Thereafter, it will work.
I have no idea why, but I had to do it too and it is now working again.

Thank you for all the info here, it helped me upgrade to advanced edition.

I just have  one question: it only says I own the regular Accuseason in the app. Is there a way to have the advanced edition appear in there as well and have easy access for launching Accuseason advanced?

Much obliged

Orb X.png

Edited by Valhawk

Hello,
until the new version can be installed using Orbx Central, you will need to open it using its own shortcut.
Although you may wish to keep both versions, there is absolutely no point in doing that.
Accuseason Advanced does exactly what Accuseason does and more besides, if you want it to.
Using both together will just cause confusion and possibly, even unnecessary errors.
I would advise you to uninstall Accuseason from Orbx Central.

• Thanks 1