Stunning! Concrete is a 10 out of 10

I just had to stop after 10 minutes of flight and write this. Concrete is fabulous, a huge leap above anything seen anywhere, even from ORBX. Unbelievable, No, rather the opposite, life-like believable! These guys are taking FSX simulated reality farther than anyone had ever thought remotely possible, or even dreamed it could go. Where are they taking us next?

I am really glad to hear it . Ive yet to download it , but thats ok , my downloading is busy on the other one ( 47kbs is normal for me ! ). Orbx has consistantly raised its own bar and by the sounds of things has done it again.  :D

I don't know why everyone is so excited.  ::)  What did they expect? This is Orbx we're talking about!  ;D

As a point of interest, has the runway at Concrete still got 'Concrete' written on it or has it been removed?

Thanks for your comments  :)

As a point of interest, has the runway at Concrete still got 'Concrete' written on it or has it been removed?

Recently 3W5 got a new asphalt layer and the letters weren't reapplied - this is a picture from a few weeks ago (it doesn't show the complete runway, but you can see that it is gone).

post-433-130204129801_thumb.jpg

As others have already said.....Beautiful work guys!!!  I only have one complaint.......well......actually my wife does.  Can't get a darn thing done around the house anymore.....spend too much time flying. (smile)

Many Best Wishes to all.....and Thank you developers, beta team.....and all involved for your dedicated work.....I know there are many hours and frustrated moments that have to go into products as nice as ALL of Orbx stuff is!!!!

Cheers,

Beautiful work.

You guys are reel wizards keep on the good work.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't stop developing.

Otherwise you take away my addiction ;D ;D

Addicts are to be supplied on a regular basis(Just kidding) :)

Keep the new ones comming ;)

Recently 3W5 got a new asphalt layer and the letters weren't reapplied - this is a picture from a few weeks ago (it doesn't show the complete runway, but you can see that it is gone).

I KNEW you wouldn't omit such a distinctive feature without good cause. I saw a picture from early 2009 and the letters were still there.

When they repaint them, will there be an update?  :)

EDIT: Is that picture from real life or Orbx? Hard to tell the difference.  ;D

I KNEW you wouldn't omit such a distinctive feature without good cause. I saw a picture from early 2009 and the letters were still there.

When they repaint them, will there be an update?  :)

EDIT: Is that picture from real life or Orbx? Hard to tell the difference.  ;D

I am pretty sure we would do that. I can't say yes because it's Andreas' job  ;D. Pity that they are gone yeah, but we decided to stick with 'as real as it gets'  ;).

Archived