Gothenburg-Landvetter Update preview MSFS2020

11 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hey Christer,

Have you tried to reinstall the scenery just to be sure the update process wasnt corrupt? 

Cheers,

Marcus

Yes I did. I uninstalled with the Orbx app and then re-install. The folder is in the right place. I just dont understand it ....

ESGG.png

1250410_20230415114103_1.png

I FIGURED IT OUT ! - This was confusing. This was the airport that I bought two times by mistake. I bought it first IN GAME and then later I bought it in Orbx. I wish it would somehow check if you have it... I have now removed the in game version and now I see the new version.

Its amazing work as usual. Cant wait for ESSA. Must be quite some work to get that one done in all its glory..
Thanks for your support !

13 hours ago, Hiortintexas said:

I FIGURED IT OUT ! - This was confusing. This was the airport that I bought two times by mistake. I bought it first IN GAME and then later I bought it in Orbx. I wish it would somehow check if you have it... I have now removed the in game version and now I see the new version.

Its amazing work as usual. Cant wait for ESSA. Must be quite some work to get that one done in all its glory..
Thanks for your support !

Thank you so much! And sorry to hear you bought it twice, but happy you figured out the issue :)

Just arrived and it was such a stunning area to come into and the airport looks amazing. My departure I’ll definitely be looking around more! I did take a bit of a hit on the smoothness but that’s okay, maybe I need to tweak a little. 

also, out of curiosity for the real world airport; on the green gates and in the A320, do the parking lines not match up? I followed the VDGS which precisely and perfectly lined me up to the ramp and that’s when I noticed after shutdown that the wheels weren’t lined up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tman41291 said:

Just arrived and it was such a stunning area to come into and the airport looks amazing. My departure I’ll definitely be looking around more! I did take a bit of a hit on the smoothness but that’s okay, maybe I need to tweak a little. 

also, out of curiosity for the real world airport; on the green gates and in the A320, do the parking lines not match up? I followed the VDGS which precisely and perfectly lined me up to the ramp and that’s when I noticed after shutdown that the wheels weren’t lined up.

Thank you for the kind words :)

They are mostly decoration. The jetways can only move on two axis and not three like normal jetways can and it is hard to set the lines to fully match the VDGS for different aircrafts. For jetways in the simulator that move on three axis the VDGS is set to match the parking line rather than the jetway position, for N-type and T-type jetways the VDGS is rather set up to match the boundaries of the jetway's movements. So just follow the VDGS and you'll be fine.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Thank you for the kind words :)

They are mostly decoration. The jetways can only move on two axis and not three like normal jetways can and it is hard to set the lines to fully match the VDGS for different aircrafts. For jetways in the simulator that move on three axis the VDGS is set to match the parking line rather than the jetway position, for N-type and T-type jetways the VDGS is rather set up to match the boundaries of the jetway's movements. So just follow the VDGS and you'll be fine.

Thank you for the reply! And thank you for making such a masterpiece 😊 

• Like 1