PMDG, FS2crew, GSX pro, FBW A320

wain71

Hi All. 

Looking for anyone's thoughts about the interaction of most of the above. Recently bought FS2CREW for the FBW and I am really liking it, wondering though how it works with GSX pro?.. anyone using similar?

Is there a FS2CREW coming for PMDG? Which I can't seem to start, it just says engine failure on the screen?

Does it all interact with my Orbx scenery? Jetway etc..

Finally ORBS, if I get XP11 product will I be entitled to XP12 update?... free or discounted...also how often do the things get changed as I have MSFS offerings and p3d has now been removed.

Thanks 

Hi Wayne,

I use FS2Crew and GSX just fine

I believe a PMDG 737 version is coming, the big stumbling block is/was waiting for PMDG's SDK, which is now released, and now FS2Crew can develop it, as for helping with your engine starts, I can't really provide help without knowing how your overhead is setup and your starting procedure.

Both FS2Crew and GSX both interact with scenery I've found, I have all settings for this turned off, because they conflict with each other, so I connect jetways, open/close doors manually. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

Hi Wayne,

I use FS2Crew and GSX just fine

I believe a PMDG 737 version is coming, the big stumbling block is/was waiting for PMDG's SDK, which is now released, and now FS2Crew can develop it, as for helping with your engine starts, I can't really provide help without knowing how your overhead is setup and your starting procedure.

Both FS2Crew and GSX both interact with scenery I've found, I have all settings for this turned off, because they conflict with each other, so I connect jetways, open/close doors manually. 

Thanks for that Joe, I have now purchased GSX and await the FS2CREW version for PMDG.

I think I will have to go through the tutorial again re the 737, I have never been very good with Boeing, Airbus I have always used them without problem except maybe the A350 in Xplane, I have had the 737 since it was released and have not got off the ground yet, more studying required I think...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, flyingfish55 said:

Agreed Wain71. Bought the Aerosoft 737-600 recently, spent a few hours trying to go from cold to dark but then reverted to the Fenix A320.

glad I am not alone, just did FBW flight using GSX & RS2CREW, my brain sort of hurts now trying to work out how to integrate them in together, I'm sure it's worth it in the end...