Screenshot competition guidance

This one's for Iain (!) but I'm hoping some guidance may help other entrants!

With the growing number of sceneries sanctioned/distributed under the Orbx banner, it's hard to know exactly what scenery is allowed - especially if Orbx scenery (or mesh) is overlaid by  add-on tiles or vegetation.

A case in point: I'm considering entering a shot from my recently acquired Great Britain (North) - somewhere over Scotland, I hope. I'm not sure how much content (in terms of landscape) is provided by Orbx - or is it mainly POIs etc. <??>.

I use Bijan vegetation and sometimes alternative Google tiles - are either of those acceptable?

I suppose a way out of this would be to [pre] post candidates in the general screenshots area and ask your opinion - but I'm not sure adding to your workload in this way would help - though I suppose a simple yes/no is quicker than asking someone to remove (or replace) a bad entry.

Thoughts? ... and TIA!

Adam.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

I use Bijan vegetation and sometimes alternative Google tiles - are either of those acceptable?

Definitely no.

A simple guide:

Can I see clearly that my screenshot shows an Orbx product? 

• Yes! I'll enter
  • No! I'll take another screenshot.

Thanks, Ed - that's put me out of my misery LOL!

Maybe I cooked my own goose (as it were!) ... but I'm [also] thinking of instances like NZ Mesh (which I think has been brought up before). It's nowhere near apparent that Orbx underlies everything you're seeing.

Anyway - back to the question ... if I were to post a GB North (Scotland) shot ... I'm guessing it would need to have an obvious POI ... something that's unique to that package <?>.