Strange Square Island

Penzoil3

;D I think I may have a glitch. South of Forrest, west of Eucla, I ran across a phantom island. I say phantom, because I tried to land on it, and bounced as if it were water. Here's some screen shots.The coordinates were S 32*12.62', E 127*48.87'. I wonder if anyone else has it too?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks,

Sue

John;

With all due respect, I have all the hot fixes installed. One through sixteen, in order, as they were published. Any other suggestions? Re-install number fifteen maybe ?

Thanks

Sue

Hi guys,

yikes!  >:(

I don't get this; there's nothing wrong with my production file yet FSX refuses to display the water polygon in some grid cells. However, I'm seeing the same issue even with the hotfixes installed.

I'll have to do some more work with that file and then we'll fix the hotfix.  ::)

Thanks for pointing this out.

Cheers, Holger

If I increase the time rate, go to a different view, then go back to "spot", it's all water but the coastline is blurry. Then within a few seconds, the coastline redraws and the dry square island pops up. I'm fairly sure the original hotfix resolved this, so maybe someother change, ie to the coastline, forced this issue to rear it's not so aesthetically pleasing head again.

;D  If it helps any, it comes and goes, depending on the viewing angle. This may not be helpful info. I know, as a mechanic, the intermittent problem is the hardest to fix. Sorry guys. I still love Au Blue, and can't wait to get my hands on Gold !

Thanks

Sue

Archived