Blurry Textures in P3D v5.3 HF2 with TE Florida

Hello,

I have been experiencing blurry textures with TE Florida in P3D V5.3 HF2 with default F-16. I have lowered my settings to no avail. When I first take off all the scenery is clear and crisp. As I come around over the lake south of KMCO the textures get blurry. It also happens just north of KMCO near downtown. My Specs are I9 9900k @5.0ghz no HT, Nvidia 2080ti (12 gigs VRAM), Win 10, 32 gig RAM. I do have T2G KMCO v2. installed. I have tried deactivating T2G Terrain just in case and it is still blurry.  Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance all!

Arclight

4 hours ago, arclight007 said:

Hello,

I have been experiencing blurry textures with TE Florida in P3D V5.3 HF2 with default F-16. I have lowered my settings to no avail. When I first take off all the scenery is clear and crisp. As I come around over the lake south of KMCO the textures get blurry. It also happens just north of KMCO near downtown. My Specs are I9 9900k @5.0ghz no HT, Nvidia 2080ti (12 gigs VRAM), Win 10, 32 gig RAM. I do have T2G KMCO v2. installed. I have tried deactivating T2G Terrain just in case and it is still blurry.  Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance all!

You need to post screenshots of your main P3D settings pages, tell us if you are using lots of AI traffic (air, sea and/or road), what size display you are using and what Affinity Mask settings appear in your Prepar3D.cfg file.

Hello F737NG,

Sorry about that I meant to send those and thank you for your assistance. I use UT Live for air traffic (60% Commercial, 20% Civil), No ground traffic . Display is 27' 4k ASUS monitor. Affinity Mask settings are 254 (01111111). Let me know if you need additional info!!

Regards,

Arclight007

South KMCO Blurry.jpg

World.jpg

Display.jpg