Interesting Problem Loading P3D5.3

Bullfox

P3D would load the splash screen but then nothing else would happen.  It would not proceed to the screen where you load a flight.  When I opened task manager I could see that the CPU was not active.  Also, there were six instances of Orbx Central loaded that were not active.  I closed them, went out of task manager and then P3D would load normally with no further problems.  In fact, except for this, its working great.  If I don't open Orbx Central before  trying to load P3D the problem does not occur.  So this is not a major problem, but I would like to find out how to not have to deal with it.  Any help with a solution would be much appreciated.  ( I have not updated to the 5.3 hotfix.)  

Currently all my airports are in the Orbx library outside of the simulator.  This was a recent step in the direction of avoiding having to reinstall everything if it became necessary at some point in the future.  Everything else, TE, regions, etc. are still installed directly in the simulator.

Even more interesting:  On a hunch I ran Sinc Simulator.  I still have six instances of Orbx Central showing in task manger but P3D now loads with out a problem.  In fact it now loads in about two minutes where as before running Sinc Simulator it was taking about three minutes.