loading Himalaya's

John Heaton

I am having a problem loading this programme i bought 2 days ago - which - after d/loading 20 GB

has stopped 3 times in unloading and installation -at around figures 28 -- 72  -- and 60 

So now loaded 60 GBs for nothing - plus 6 hours non flying time 

Have restarted computer  twice with no avail

Thanks Nick - made another attempt and Bingo!! - and a check on community showed 20 GB

maybe you might try something else -I have downloaded on 2 occasions the Impulse packages

the latest ones and the older FD ones

None have ever made it passed Content Manager

not important but maybe someone should try these freebies

16 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello John,

do you mean the airports, or something else?

Hi Nick -I am referring to the freeby liveries in Central that come from Impulse for the 320 - 787 - and flying Doctor

On a number of occasions I have installed via Central - these liveries and when I have gone to Content Manager 

they have not been installed - so I always go back to Community and delete the lot - --the individual file and the parent file

After asking you - I tried again with the 320 pack and they were not installed - so I deleted the files again - but mistakenly

I left one of the single files - the "Virgin Blue" - and the next time I loaded the 320 the livery popped up Virgin Blue

So last night when closing down - I got Central to install the 320 and 787 pack again - and in the community file - I

removed only the "Parent" file - and a couple of liveries I didn't want - and have just  brought up the sim again - and blow me down

- all the remaining community file liveries were available on aircraft selection

Maybe others might have tried these freebies and got frustrated like I did - and the good work of someone at Orbx by

placing these on Central - wasted - and by error - I found the answer that might just help someone else:)

So now I will try the FD ones for the king air