REX AccuSeason Not Working for Me - Must be the Install location

Hi, Just purchased the REX Accuseason and I do not see any change to the winter textures that I thought I applied using the GUI. I install all my Orbx MSFS products to a Library folder located on a drive (D:\) other than the sim drive (C:\). I use Addon Linker for all my Orbx products and it works smoothly. I have no idea where "Orbx Central" installed the MSFS files because there is No Link in the MSFS Community folder (I have the Steam version). When I run MSFS I see no evidence of season change in the sim. It remains nice and green, when I set it up for Winter textures using the "GUI". Any idea how the Orbx version of REX Accuseason works in MSFS? I do not think Orbx Central is installing it correctly. What is the file structure be when Orbx Central installs the product? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,

TS

4 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

Have you configured the path correctly in AccuSeason? 

You may need to point it to your custom location.

image.png

Thanks for the help but how do you mean "Have you configured the path correctly in AccuSeason?"? If I have the Steam edition it should point to the community folder automatically. That is what any other Orbx addon does. It seems to create on installation a file path in my selected Orbx Library like this for eg EGNM:

D:\MSFS Orbx\msfs\EGNM Leeds Bradford Airport\Community\Orbx-airport-egnm-leeds-bradford

REX Accuseason does this:

D:\MSFS Orbx\msfs\REX AccuSeason (this is not directed to the Community folder). Where is the "manifest.json" file? It is here:

D:\MSFS Orbx\msfs\REX AccuSeason\Files

Yours and others may differ, but if you installed through Orbx Central should we not have the same installation locations for this app to work?

Regards

The app runs independently from Central and creates a folder/manifest.json which is then copied to the location that is chosen in the AccuSeason settings screen.

I have had to manually use my custom Community location as my install is not in the default location.

Have you tried the suggestion?

image.png

• Thanks 1

Thanks Ed, I reinstalled and I have the same or similar file locations as yours now. The only difference is my "REX AccuSeason" (Uppercase named folder)  shows up in D:\MSFS Orbx\msfs\REX AccuSeason as well as here C:\Users\rough\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\REX AccuSeason & C:\Users\rough\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\rex_accuseason (Lower case named folder). So, REX AccuSeason & rex_accuseason Folders are both in my Community folder. That seems strange to me. But it seems to be working. Thanks again for your time.

Tom

• Thanks 1