License transfer from a iBlueyonders product from the reseller Just Flight to Orbx?

cpschulz

Hello,

i bought the Nantucket scenery per Just Flight and after a while (more than two years i know:o) i recognized, there is no more an update from iBlueyonder for that reseller.

The try to migate the Just Flight license into my Orbx account fails.  Is there another way to bring the Just Flight Nantucket scenery to the Orbx library or get an update?

The attempt to contact iBlueyonder per contact form ended unfortunately in an webiste error every time.

Thanks a lot for reply and kind regards, Claus-Peter Schulz

Hello Doug,

yes, that is the form i have tried.

Just Flight provided just their own order number beginning with JFL.... It is equal with or without these three letters, this order number is obvious the wrong way for migration.

I am aware, that is a Orbx partner addon, but there is no way, to get in touch with iBlueYonder because the contact form at the iBlueYonder website has a critical error every time (attempts with Firefox and MS Edge and there is no eMail adress :-(

Thanks for further assistance and I will be patience. I am also aware the forth advent sunday is just around the corner :-)

Best wishes for the rest of the advent season, Claus-Peter

Hello,

in that link it clearly states this:

We only support transferring licenses from iblueyonder.com.

Your iblueyonder.com email must be equal to your OrbxDirect email.

Typically, licence transfers between online retailers are not possible

because the online retailer does not own the licence.