Mystery Aircraft in FS 2020

I have several of your Aussy scenery and airports installed. Do any of them install Qantas AI Airbus 320's and flight plans? I have Qantas Airbuses at all my US airports and some of them are blank or generic white. If so how do which scenery have them and how do I remove them? And why were they installed without approval? Any help is much appreciated.

Bill M

13 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you could quickly disable all your Aussy scenery and airports and see if the aircraft still appear?

Okay. I wasn't aware you can disable scenery one by one in FS 2020. Is there a scenery library? If so where is it or how can I access it?

55 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

if you installed directly into the community folder, you can just temporarily remove the folders  

from that and restart the simulator.

If you used an Orbx Central Library, then you can do the same with the links.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try using the Orbx library links to disable or move the scenery. I tried moving scenery from the community folder. For some reason I keep getting message says that I cannot remove or copy to different location. I can only delete folders from community folder. Maybe it's some windows permission thing I need to turn off.

1 hour ago, bigmack said:

Thanks for the advice. I'll try using the Orbx library links to disable or move the scenery. I tried moving scenery from the community folder. For some reason I keep getting message says that I cannot remove or copy to different location. I can only delete folders from community folder. Maybe it's some windows permission thing I need to turn off.

The easiest way to get around the permissions problem is to create a new folder alongside the Community folder, called anything you like, I have mine as Hangar Temp, and you can move contents back and forth from the Community folder without any of the permissions issues that you face trying to move out of the MSFS folder. 

19 minutes ago, John Dow said:

The easiest way to get around the permissions problem is to create a new folder alongside the Community folder, called anything you like, I have mine as Hangar Temp, and you can move contents back and forth from the Community folder without any of the permissions issues that you face trying to move out of the MSFS folder. 

Thanks I'll give it a try tonight.