Random large lights at Flightbeam NZAA

Hullo!

As the title suggests I have a few large, orb lights over the apron at stands 77/78 at Flightbeam NZAA. I have run the Flightbeam manager, and all appropriate files have been deactivated. I have scoured the Orbx NI folders to see if there is a random file that wasn't fixed but nothing seems to be there. Unlike their NZWN scenery, there is no option to deactivate Orbx lights in the manager.

I am running p3d 4.5, with FTX NI and Base installed.

Has anyone else encountered this, or has any suggestions?

On 11/4/2021 at 11:10 PM, John Dow said:

Oh yeah. It's not an Orbx product though, so Flightbeam itself would be the obvious place to start. 

Flightbeam have responded and said that the lights are Orbx, so any further assisntance would be appreciated.

Well I just loaded up P3DV4 with NZ North Island active, and the default NZAA, had a good look around in the chopper, flew the length of the runway then around the back of the airport and out into Manukau Harbour and back to the runway and I'm not seeing any lights that don't belong to buildings or streetlamps etc.

I suspect these lights are from some other source.  If the source was Orbx I would expect them to show up, but there's nothing.