Adelaide Landmarks and Sim update 6 compatibility issues

Hello after much testing ( I have both impulse YPAD and AusScene Parafield). I concluded that Adelaide Landmarks isnt compatible with Sim update 6. With Adelaide Landmarks in the community folder with the other scenerys, when I hit fly now the blue bar goes almost right across except for the last 100 mm or so then just hangs.I took Adelaide Landmarks out and the sim loads as it should. I have done all the steps in trouble shooting as per Nick Coopers instructions. Is an update planned for Adelaide Landmarks? Its only YPAD and Parafield that seem to not work with Adelaide Landmarks. I can load in at other Airports fine away from Adelaide when Adelaide Landmarks is in the main community folder.

Cheers Greg

Thanks Nick

I tested with a blank community folder put in Impulse YPAD loaded fine , put in Parafield as well loaded fine put in Adelaide city Landmarks with them then hung on 80 to 85% loaded. Have taken Adelaide Landmarks out put back in all my other addons and sim loaded in fine

Greg

I have YPAD, YPPF and Adelaide Landmarks installed.

I just loaded a flight in the CRJ700, first loading of the plane so it probably took longer as they say in the startup, anyway about 5 minutes for the blue bar to creep across and I'm now flying across Adelaide.

Last time I had blue bar issues it was because I had modified an LOD or tree size file.  Now I just leave every MSFS file alone.

I'm not sure if a config and content delete in MSFS, as well as turn off rolling and manual cache etc would help but you could certainkly try those options.

Anyway the result of my test is that the Adelaide scenery works with all Orbx sceneries installed.

Hello Again, Ive solved the issue I had a corrupted or file not installed  Ausscene Alice Springs. Put a fresh install in and all good. Thanks guys for your help.

Edited by QCapt
Solved
  • Thanks 1