Problem downloading CYAZ Tofino

Jan W.

Thx Doug,

I have a lot of Orbx's products in my portofolio and never had this issue downloading the files (TE HD files or small files). I followed Holfer's suggestions, but without success. Though I had one small diference after checking the bottom option in 'Dowloader' (gracefully fail downloading etc). This resulted in installation of a CYAZ folder with a txt file and some installing error messages, but that's all.

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-03 om 20.22.56.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-03 om 20.26.35.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-03 om 20.29.49.jpg

This link may assist in regard to the options to move your Temp folder, use up less space on a drive by disabling Backups or moving the Backups storage location to another drive, and goes into detail about free space requirements.

None of those maybe your issue but you could check out as to whether you meet the requirements.

Obviously an airport addon is nowhere near a download size of a True Earth addon but the requirements are the same.

Once you report back with the detail Doug has asked you, we can delve further into the issue.

I suspect an uninstall, PC reboot, and reinstall may be the best subsequent option but await your feedback.

• Thanks 1

Both Doug & Jon,

The temp file folder seemed to be the issue. I assigned a new folder (on the same disk, free space 600gb) a the problem was solved. I suppose not the disk free space, but the temp folder space has been the issue.

Thank you both,

Jan W.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jan W. said:

Both Doug & Jon,

The temp file folder seemed to be the issue. I assigned a new folder (on the same disk, free space 600gb) a the problem was solved. I suppose not the disk free space, but the temp folder space has been the issue.

Thank you both,

Jan W.

Glad it is resolved. Seeing as the Temp folder by itself is a folder, then it contributes to using up space on the drive and does indeed affect Disk free space.