The Nvidia frames counter.

Dadtom65

Hi Guys. Not sure if I’m in the right place but I’m using the above to check my frames but half the time I’m having a job Just seeing it. My question is can you change the colour of the frame rate counter. Like at the moment it’s green but for me a better Colour would be Red. Thanks Derek.

Hi Derek

W2DR @W2DR has given you an excellent suggestion for a fps counter.  If it is not to your liking,  the following addon may also

may be of interest to you and is the one that I use .  

It is made by AmbitiousPilots who is the author of the excellent Toolbar Pushback app.

It is available from flightsim.to 

Link

Shift+Z Stats » Microsoft Flight Simulator

It is very easy to use.  Install in your community folder and when you press shift + Z it will bring it up.

Each shift + Z will then cycle through additional text information.  The following screenshots (2560 x 1440) 
show what the default settings look like and the different information that can be displayed when you cycle through
shift + Z

The 4th time you press shift + Z it turns it off .

You can easily change both the font size and font color to your liking (you can have each row of text a different color if you want, so it is quite flexible).

Complete instructions are provided on how to do this.

The following are a couple of screengrabs to give you an idea of what it looks like.  BTW the default color is red which 
you may prefer.

Cheers

Pete

1-Flight-Simulator-2021-10-02-17-38-03.j

2-Flight-Simulator-2021-10-02-17-37-54.j

3-Flight-Simulator-2021-10-02-17-38-14.j

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1