Siatek control Panel.

Dadtom65

Just asking here if anybody has had the same problem. At the moment my Siatek Control panel is stuck at 99000 Alt and I can seem to get rid off it. Anybody any idea’s. Perhaps I will have to delete the software for it and start again. Thanks Derek.

Does un-plugging it and plugging it back in again not help DadTom?

What simulation too please?

Have this panel too and no such problems mate, if its the original Saitek drivers you are using, you should probably just uninstall them forever, they are well outdated now for modern OS's and will probably never get updated again ... what I use for my Saitek panels is SPADneXt  and yes it is spelt that way, you wont need the Saitek drivers any-more with SPADneXt its free for basic version that should cover your panel or you can pay as I do for a much more powerful version.

I used to beta test Saitek products and would always recommend to folk these days NOT to use official Saitek or Logitech (who took them over) drivers for the most part and go with SPADneXt ... You could try LINDA software, but not familiar with it myself, SPADneXt works and I can vouch for it.

Here is link for you buddy.

https://www.spadnext.com/home.html

Hi, I had the same problem. I found a work around on the Microsoft Forum from " Wilco 3563"

This is a limitation of the current development model of the G1000 NXi from working title. The Multipanel should work fine with any aircraft not using the G1000. You can enter the altitude from the panel in the sim and it will work OK except for displaying the 99000. If you want to go back to the stock G1000 until they work this out, you can delete the NXi from the content manager.

I deleted the G1000 NXi from the content manager and I no longer have the problem.

Hope this helps you,

Steve

• Like 1

I'm using the MSFS 2020 drivers from the Logitech support site.  These are the drivers I was using prior to World Update 6.  The update must have changed something in the free G1000 NXi upgrade.

Delete the free G1000 NXi update in the content manager and the multipanel should work normaly.

Well I got rid of the G1000 and that seems to have sorted the 99000 alt thing and I can control the buttons now and I can select each of the buttons but nothing else. As I can not select an Altitude and the AP button do not seem to be working. Cannot set a heading or anything. So what is going on. Thanks Derek. Perhaps I have to reinstall the drivers ?

I've used SPADnext for years and it has on equal.  I simply could not  run my SIM cockpit without it.  I runs all the Saitek gear as well as a growing list of other gear.  For me the real benefit, in addition to consistent perfect performance, is that it runs everything on a network with a one-time click setup.  So far I'm still using FSX, but the software supports multiple FS platforms, including MSFS.

Highly recommend!!!

Ken

• Thanks 1

Hi Guys. Thanks for your help and downloaded Spadnext but yet to get it working. I see on YouTube there’s people that show you what to do and it seems I’m going to have to setup each individual switch. Thanks Derek.