Very Pleased.

Dadtom65

That is great to hear Derek. I am very pleased for you.

Out of curiosity, what resolution are you using?

I think at one point you mentioned 2560x1440p. Is that still the case?

If you are that is even more remarkable.  Just shows how well optimized the sim has become for use with up to date hardware.

Cheers

Pete

• Like 1

Hi Pete. Yes still using the 2560 x 1440p and settings are on high. Mean that will probably drop as I haven’t tried New York yet which I will try today some time. Plus like I said I do not think I will be buying anything else, though thinking I might need a bigger like hard drive, maybe a 4tb one but that will be it. No more spending on Computer stuff. :lol:. Thanks Derek.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi Pete. Yes still using the 2560 x 1440p and settings are on high. Mean that will probably drop as I haven’t tried New York yet which I will try today some time. Plus like I said I do not think I will be buying anything else, though thinking I might need a bigger like hard drive, maybe a 4tb one but that will be it. No more spending on Computer stuff. :lol:. Thanks Derek.

Hi Derek

Thank you.  This is really, really good .  Great one for you!

I do not think I will be buying anything else, though thinking I might .....

+1

Been there and said that many times before. :) 

But for me it's like the line in "Hotel California" - "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave"

If you work out how to do that please let me know.  It has , and continues to elude me completely :D

Cheers

Pete

PS- I suspect my wife would put you in her will for that one!!

• Like 1