Nick,

This is a screen shot from YMUI Orbx freeware island airport between Australia and New Guinea.  I am probably the first person to go there since 5.2 was introduced. This seems to be a conflict with YMAE.   I'm guessing the solution is to remove  the file for YMAE but I could not find said file.  This is perhaps another instance of ICAO code change.    Can you point me to the location of the file that has to go,  if that's the solution.  Keep in mind that I have no other installations of P3D other than 5.2  This is a bit too much like something Salvador Dali would have done.

Screenshot-676.png

Make sure you have installed the P3D V5 version of YMUI and not one for P3D V4.5 or earlier. I just checked out the current install available on Orbx Central and everything was fine in my P3D V5.2.

Although the product is labelled YMUI the underlying file set uses the new ICAO YMAE and should work as intended.

If you are seeing YMUI come up in your Airport Selection screen within P3D, then I suspect you may have another version of YMUI lurking in your system somewhere. As you have noted, only the new code for Murray Island will be recognised within P3D V5. YMUI no longer exists.

• Thanks 1

Graham,

I had recently down loaded YMUI from Orbx direct freeware.  After I removed it  YMAE displays correctly but it is not upgraded as YMUI would be.  I'm guessing YMUI is freeware from before 5.2.