LOWI Vegetation MSFS

2 minutes ago, achimvdg said:

Joe, think not,  where can I find LOWI asobo version  and how to change photogrammetry on off  ( its seems indeed I have now two LOWI on same place ;)

I found phoyogrammetry is ON  should it be OFF ?   Asobo LOWI I can not find, where should it be ?

In sim, go to content manager on the profile screen, search for LOWI, it should bring up the Asobo version and the Orbx one, click the asobo one and press delete in the bottom right. Or another way I do it is go to you 'Official' folder in your 'Packages' folder, find the Asobo Airport LOWI folder and delete the content inside that (LOWI) folder

Photogrammetry can be on or off, it's the users choice, I found at some airports turning it off can cause the trees on taxiways/runways issue (The OP issue)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, achimvdg said:

I found phoyogrammetry is ON  should it be OFF ?   Asobo LOWI I can not find, where should it be ?

removed asobo lowi ( in packages One Store folder. set photogrammetry off (see both screen shots) but still  it seems two airports mixed and vehicles in ground)

Schermopname (278).jpg