Just Slow ......

renault

This is related to a note that I posted in the technical section, on improving full image texture clarity in a flight sim

through an Nvidia driver level setting.

I had posted a series of Drone shots in MS2020 , but because I started from ground level I had no idea what the

true elevation was.

So I am bringing favourite  aircraft back into MS2020 and testing each to make sure it is compatible with HF2 and I don't CTD.

Just two screenshots, but the one reminded me of high school physics calc's with cannonball trajectories:rolleyes: - velocity is zero at the apex stuff.... 

This is the limit of the Vertigo racer  (43,500 ft) , but over KSBA texture clarity is still good and the fine detail is still there.

So hopefully you will enjoy it , and have a look at the note as well if you're interested in such things. 

HF2 is definitely a keeper in my book.:)

Cheers

3-6-Assigned-s-RGB-Extreme-Altitude-Flig

3-65-Cockpit-Flight-Simulator-2021-08-07

• Like 5

18 hours ago, BradB said:

Love that first shot Pete !! . 

REALLY John, really  :D

I am totally "gutted" and in the depths of despair now. :(:(

I mean, how could you? 

The second one.  Now THAT's a screenshot man!

True to life, you can see all the ticks on the dials - the exact altitude that I was flying at , a beautiful sky.... I could just go on and on :rolleyes:

But the first one -- Meh ! It's just an ordinary screenshot.-_-

I could recommend an optician if you need it .

Aside from crystal clarity of the nuisances in the all the scenery detail on good old Gaya and 

when I first saw it  " It just plain knocked my socks off !!!! "   , well what can I say.

Never thought this would every happen to be fair.  Flight simming just doesn't come any better , but ....

It just doesn't compare at all, me thinks with #2  :lol::lol:

Well , I have no idea, no idea at all why you liked it , but to each his own  :lol::lol::lol:

But I appreciate it very much that you enjoyed it:)

Thanks !!!

Pete

5 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Good looking shot Pete!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much John!

Cheers:)

Pete

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, BradB said:

My job around here is to put a smile on some faces , when you live in chronic pain like I do ; 

there are two options : Laugh or Cry  . :D:(

Hi John

I have come to really enjoy your sense of humour and I always look forward to your comments when I post. It is a highlight for me.:)

I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties. It's the one thing I have come to acknowledge growing old is , as Helen Mirren has said not for the 

faint hearted .....

‘Getting old isn’t for p*****s’: Helen Mirren in incredibly candid chat - Starts at 60

All joking aside, I was really pleased that you liked it, as I did. To me , it represents what the LOD Bias driver setting can do to enhance

all texture rendering in MS2020. 

I originally was putting a note together  based on Update5 before the HF2 came out. As is shown in my technical note

it really cleared up the texture rendering which was a problem for many with the first update.  And I was pleasantly surprised that with my setup it

just added to the improvement from HF2.

And I vote for Option 1 please :D

Cheers John and thanks again!

All the best 

Pete

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Taph said:

shot one is the Bee's Knees definitely a keeper

Thanks Taph

Notwithstanding  my joke with John, it was for me too.:)

I never expected to see such a level of resolution , with very acceptable and smooth performance

that I am experiencing with it now.

It is starting to set a standard I feel for what can be achieved :)

Cheers:)

Pete

@BradB

• Like 2