Invisible object near St James Park , Newcastle

Hi, was flying the H135 around Newcastle when I hit some sort of invisible barrier near St James Park. I see a few guys have reported in the Northumberland thread but thought I’d create a specific thread so it doesn’t get lost or overlooked.

I have no freeware scenery in my community folder just the H135 helicopter and the Working Title avionics upgrades.

Hopefully this can be looked at, thanks

Steve

Edited by egntpilot
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, egntpilot said:

Hi, was flying the H135 around Newcastle when I hit some sort of invisible barrier near St James Park. I see a few guys have reported in the Northumberland thread but thought I’d create a specific thread so it doesn’t get lost or overlooked.

I have no freeware scenery in my community folder just the H135 helicopter and the Working Title avionics upgrades.

Hopefully this can be looked at, thanks

Steve

I didn't spot this guys so I posted something very similar. I guess it won't hurt to raise the issue a bit more though. It's certainly not helping me to get in and out of the RVI helipad. 

An update to this, I uninstalled GB Central and the issue is still there, some sort of invisible barrier/ object so now I’m wondering if this is a side effect of SU 5 and it’s just coincidence it’s being noticed after installing GB Central.

Can one of the others with the issue, uninstall GB Central and see if the issue is still present on their system?

cheers

Steve

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, egntpilot said:

An update to this, I uninstalled GB Central and the issue is still there, some sort of invisible barrier/ object so now I’m wondering if this is a side effect of SU 5 and it’s just coincidence it’s being noticed after installing GB Central.

Can one of the others with the issue, uninstall GB Central and see if the issue is still present on their system?

cheers

Steve

Hi Steve

Yep, I can confirm that these weird issues (collision & 2D appearance of SJP) are happening without Orbx  installed. Like you say it must be an SU5 thing. Probably needs posting on Zendesk in that case, I guess.

Cheers

Nick 

14 minutes ago, egntpilot said:

Hi Nick,

yea I post it on zen desk when I get a minute,

mods this topic  can probably be closed as solved, doesn’t appear to be an Orbx issue.

Steve

I've just logged it with Zendesk Steve :)

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Invisible object near St James Park , Newcastle

I've had a bit of a tongue in cheek moan about the state of the pitch as well and said that the last time I tried to land on the hallowed turf I actually fell through it. SU5 is probably a Mackem conspiracy lol ;D Only joking, of course.