EGTR Elstree runway slope

Some observations - MSFS- Elstree runway should have a slope, however the Orbx version appears flat. I fly out of Elstree, I am not to fussed about the buildings but when doing circuits, especially in VR, the runway does not look correct, which is a shame as the slope is there in the default scenery. Also there are floating trees at the 26 end. A minor point but vegetation is also a little too dense in places. Not sure if I have correctly installed it.

Otherwise a great update compared to the default. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of buying this one as it is also my "home" airfield - I live only a couple of miles away. However, if something as fundamentlal as the runway slope is not reproduced, regretably I will pass. Strange that the slope is there in the default scenery but an add-on payware scenery does not display it correctly. If it gets remedied in an update, I would then consider it.

1 hour ago, stevebarron said:

I was thinking of buying this one as it is also my "home" airfield - I live only a couple of miles away. However, if something as fundamentlal as the runway slope is not reproduced, regretably I will pass. Strange that the slope is there in the default scenery but an add-on payware scenery does not display it correctly. If it gets remedied in an update, I would then consider it.

In testing it was mentioned and the reason was something to do with related conflicts in MSFS, not covered in the sdk at the time. I think there is an intention to revisit the slope as more knowledge about MSFS becomes available. Anyway if you are practising circuits the default all you need! 

• 5 months later...

I have just recently purchased Elstree for MSFS2020 and noticed that at the airport there are cardboard cut out like people/bystanders dotted around. No animation. Not even in the tower. Just fixed card board cut out like images of people. Now when I had this for FSX there were animated people in the tower. 

Does anyone know how to get rid of these cardboard cut out people? It looks so unrealistic. Alternatively is there a setting somewhere that brings them to life so speak either?

I have other airports that have moving people? 

Many thanks

Len