Best way to uninstall MSFS.

Dadtom65

Thinking of getting a bigger Ssd as my one is filling up fast and I cannot be bothered mucking around with sim lincs or whatever it’s called Like at the moment I have a 2tb one so thinking of a 4tb Ssd. So how would I go about uninstalling MSFS. Thanks Derek.

click on your name on top right corner of the screen, go to Account settings......left side of screen is option for Signature....don't forget to save.....

Edited by wain71
spell
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Thinking of getting a bigger Ssd as my one is filling up fast and I cannot be bothered mucking around with sim lincs or whatever it’s called Like at the moment I have a 2tb one so thinking of a 4tb Ssd. So how would I go about uninstalling MSFS. Thanks Derek.

Hello Derek,

so long as your new drive is not the C drive, you can make and transfer an image of your existing drive, or indeed just copy and paste all the files onto your new drive.

Then you can give your new drive the same drive letter as the old one and MSFS will work just as it did before.

• Like 1

Thank you Nick for that, the only trouble now is can I afford to buy a new Ssd which will cost over £300. It’s a shame we can not use just a just an ordinary hard drive. Hey ho. It is what it is I suppose. Thanks Derek.

Hi Nick. Just seen your post. I was under the understanding that you could not use an ordinary HDD as MSFS would be as slow as hell in flying and loading. Are you telling me I’m wrong. Thanks Derek.

Just tried to update my MSFS and says not enough drive space left. This is on my G drive which has 232GB Ssd but only has 43.4 left on the drive. So going to have to move MSFS some where else. Dam.