Have always booked as Bookman now a new account

Good afternoonn all,

very odd, I have had an account on this forum for god knows how long but when I tried to access today I had to start a new account. Using Bookman only to be told that someone else has that moniker. So I entered Bookmanyesme I now have a new account. Any ideas? or was it a senior moment for me:).

Very strange indeed. I've got no idea but I remember BradB (real name John) had a similar thing happen a few years ago. He had quite a few thousand comments under his belt and then suddenly all was blocked. Correct me if I'm wrong John. His current profile indicates about 36k contributions but it's probably more like 46k. Perhaps Bookman is a popular name? The IT world is not immune from glitches ? :(

Cheers

Graeme

• Like 1

you were not alone - it happened to me when I came back after 12 months 

Told someone else was using the name - and my recorded password didnt work

so I just rejoined - new name - new password - but I lost my records and purchases

and comments made over time

Maybe there was a glitch somewhere back when Orbx started to grow 

32 minutes ago, boetie said:

Very strange indeed. I've got no idea but I remember BradB (real name John) had a similar thing happen a few years ago. He had quite a few thousand comments under his belt and then suddenly all was blocked. Correct me if I'm wrong John. His current profile indicates about 36k contributions but it's probably more like 46k. Perhaps Bookman is a popular name? The IT world is not immune from glitches ? :(

Cheers

Graeme

You have a good memory Graeme , it did happen to me also . :D:(

• Like 1