Apologies

EasternT3

Just want to apologise for my posts today surrounding MSFS/P3D, I am aware I am very opinionated and couple with other personal issues, I realise I probably came across combative.

Sorry for if I offended anyone, I honestly believe in 2021 we are in the best place we have ever been in flight sim, with 3 amazing sims that will hopefully continue to improve and therefore push each other to better places and that we see support from 3rd party devs across all 3 platforms. I know I am part of the issue but I do hope eventually we'll see sim debates ending as all 3 can defiantly be used together.

Joe

• Like 3

I did not take at all your comments as combative , you were stating your opinion based on facts . In the last month I dabbled with P3D and XP , they are perfectly fine Sim platforms IMHO . But in the end I am back to just flying MSFS , this Sim continues to amaze me on a daily basis . 

Cheers

John

• Like 6

I agree with BradB, your comments weren't combative, but if they were you've nullified them with this post. And, like BradB I reinstalled ALL of my sims, FSX, P3D, and X-Plane, to do a comparison with MSFS. They're now uninstalled. I truly think that this sim is a masterpiece. Flawed, perhaps, but wow, if you'd shown me this five years ago, I wouldn't have believed it.

The good thing, as far as I'm concerned, is that it's being developed, and there are lots of good things ahead for us. So much so, that I've bitten the bullet, and gone to i7-11700k, 64GB RAM and an Nvidia 3090. Cost a bit, but it makes MSFS sing.

• Like 3