LIEO ILS IMC rwy05 not working /stock ILS

HI,

in P3D v4.5 in Olbia Costa Smeralda, the ILS 05 (IMC) is not working. The ADE tool shows the stock ILS for 05, while 23 is working correctly. FSGlobal 2018, OLC Europe and Vector is installed. In the P3D map there is an airport LIEY which has the same frequency 109.9

Please let me know if you have any suggestions. 

Best regards,

Rupert

Hello,

Thanks & youre right. The ILS 05 is ISM, the frequency is 109.9 and neither is working with PMDG and FSlabs. I reinstalled twice without change to the better. What is interesting is that it says stock ILS in the ADE Tool so maybe the Orbx LIEO adex.bgl is missing this ILS?

Best,

Hello,

there are two files, depending on whether you selected static aircraft or not in the control panel.

These are LIEO_ADEX_ADE_AIRPLANES.bgl and LIEO_ADEX_ADE.bgl.OFF.

If you open either one in ADE and select Navaids in the lists, you will see that the ILS is fitted and

working, as demonstrated in my screen shot.

11.jpg

In the Learjet for example this is rwy 23 which is working:

lieolearjet_lie1kjo.jpg

This rwy5 where the ILS is not working:

lieolearjet2_lir0ktj.jpg

What is also interesting is the airport LIEY which is using the same ILS frequency for its runway 06:

liey19ojkp.png

liey25yjnh.png

Hello,

as far as I am aware, there is a range of available ILS frequencies which is far smaller than the number of ILS installations.

It is not unusual for airports to use the same frequency as other airports do.

The difference seems to be that in your images you are on the ground and in my aircraft, I am in the air.