Scenery erros with TrueEarth US Washington HD, 1S2 and KORS

I have the following issues and seek a solution. Any help appreciated! :)

WASHINGTON

1. 0:07:25.609 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'Autogen3_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay/buildings/farms/silos/'.
  2. 0:07:25.609 W/SCN: Missing object lib_s/trains/F_18.31.obj from package Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay/roads/; replacing with blank
  3. 0:07:25.609 E/OBJ: ERROR: the object Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/seattle/TE_USA_POI_RG_Sheraton_Grand_Seattle_Union_Street.obj has two headers and will not load in future versions of X-Plane.  Fix this now!
  4. 0:07:25.609 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../victoria_bc_textures/TE_USA_RG_Jordan_River_Diversion_Dam_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/victoria_bc/'.

1S2

1. 0:07:25.609 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'chainlink512.dds', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/_Orbx_A_1S2_Darrington/objects/'.

KORS

1. 0:07:25.609 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'ds_tire.dds', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/_Orbx_A_KORS_OrcasIsland/objects/'.
  2. 0:07:25.609 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'dds.dds', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/_Orbx_A_KORS_OrcasIsland/objects/'.

Are these On Screen messages or just from the Log file? If they are just from the Log then ignore them as most wil be remnants of previous OrbcLibs references.

If they are On Screen error messages then we need to look further and will need your Orbx Central log file attached.

Ok thanks.

Have you run the Verify Files for Darrington 1S2?

If you have a Backup copy of Darrington then remove it and then run the Verify files. This is in case the backup copy is corrupted. Verify Files will initially read from any backup copy you have. If you don't have a backup then it will use the Orbx server copy to check files etc.

The best option of all is to use Orbx Central to uninstall Darrington, reboot PC and then reinstall.

Report back with the XP log file attached if you still get an On Screen error message

What is the on screen message fro TE Washington. post a pic.

Darrington shows an error in your Log that is why I mentioned it

Rename your Custom Scenery folder to Custom Scenery.BAK.

Maker a new Custom Scenery folder.

Drag and drop TE Washington files into the new folder PLUS Global Airports.

Run XP and exit. Open the scenery_packs and make sure that TE Washington Airports is above Global Airports.

The scenery parts of TE Washington below Global Airports and in the sequence like you have at the moment, of Custom/Overlay/Orthos.

Run a flight in TE Washington and post a pic of any On Screen error message you get.

If you do get one then remove any Backup copy of TE Washington you may have, and then run the Verify Files option.

Report back.

It may require a reinstall of TE Washington if the issue persists after having done ALL of the above tests.

Sure, can do that. Will take a while to report back. But Verification did run (several times actually).  

As for the onscreen message etc. --> you can see all that already in the X-Plane log.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-02 um 09.05.32.png

Edited by woweezowee

That  message is not mentioning an error with TE Washington specifically.

It would state TE Washington if the errors were in that addon. That is why i think you need to remove all the backup copies of TE Washington airport addons from Orbx that you have and run the Verify files options for all.

Verify Files will initially read from any backup copy you have. If you don't have a backup then it will use the Orbx server copy to check files etc so even if you have run the Verify Files option, if the addon is corrupted it will be repeating the problem.

@Jon Clarke@Sentry11

I now applied the correction to the Sheraton file.

I did what Jon said.

Result: No On-Screen error message.

Those seem to be "legacy" errors and could be ignored:

0:00:29.717 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'Autogen3_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay/buildings/farms/silos/'.
0:00:29.717 W/SCN: Missing object lib_s/trains/F_18.31.obj from package Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay/roads/; replacing with blan

The Jordan River Diversion dam error persists (only in log file, not on screen). It is also  a visible error (see screenshot).

0:00:29.717 E/SCN: Failed to find resource '../victoria_bc_textures/TE_USA_RG_Jordan_River_Diversion_Dam_ALB.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/objects/victoria_bc/'.

Now I'd love to solve that issue and also find out what scenery triggered the onscreen message.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-02 um 20.55.43.png

Turns out it was in the log all the time. As it happened in WA I was focused on looking at all stuff there, and blinded to see what the log says in clear terms:

WARNING: we are missing the texture: Resources/default scenery/900 forests/Global_trees.dds.

Funny thing is, the file was there. I let the installer repair it.

That now leaves me with the missing texture for the dam.

Edited by woweezowee

35 minutes ago, woweezowee said:

Turns out it was in the log all the time. As it happened in WA I was focused on looking at all stuff there, and blinded to see what the log says in clear terms:

WARNING: we are missing the texture: Resources/default scenery/900 forests/Global_trees.dds.

Funny thing is, the file was there. I let the installer repair it.

That now leaves me with the missing texture for the dam.

That's an XP default scenery file. It may be best to run the XP installer again as that file may be corrupted.

Are you still receiving on screen error messages.

Just now, Sentry11 said:

That's an XP default scenery file. It may be best to run the XP installer again as that file may be corrupted.

Are you still receiving on screen error messages.

No. What I meant to say with " I let the installer repair it" = I already did repair the issue. Only error left is the dam.

Okay, the on screen error message was generated by the double header in the "TE_USA_POI_RG_Sheraton_Grand_Seattle_Union_Street.obj "  file.

I have a fix for the Jordan dam. You wouldn't believe what I found on my way to check it out, building facade in front of the dam and facades in another lake east of there.

I have mapped the facades will set up exclusions to see if it clears them out. If so I will advise @Jon Clarkeof the locations for Tony's handling.

X-Plane 2021-06-02 14-24-04.jpg

X-Plane 2021-06-02 14-10-25.jpg

Edited by Sentry11
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sentry11 said:

Okay, the on screen error message was generated by the double header in the "TE_USA_POI_RG_Sheraton_Grand_Seattle_Union_Street.obj "  file.

I have a fix for the Jordan dam. You wouldn't believe what I found on my way to check it out, building facade in front of the dam and facades in another lake east of there.

I love it when you say there's a fix! :)