Caboolture (YCAB) Purchase not showing up

Hi Nick or whoever. Purchased Caboolture for Microsoft Flight sim. Installed it to my Flight sim directory. Checked 'Packages' and its there,but the new scenery is not, just default. Most disappointing. Wots goin on?

• Doug Sawatzky changed the title to Caboolture (YCAB) Purchase not showing up

Hi Doug Yes  shows in Orbx Central. I have tried everything  Uninstall etc Even tried installing to the library, but it installed in both places. Confusing. Also it does not seem to download everthing anew. That is take a long time to download. If I say uninstall surely it uninstalls all or what. Iam stumped.

Hello,

you should haver either a folder or a link in your MSFS Community folder named pushbackstudio-airport-ycab.

The folder should contain 979 Files and 22 Folders.

Please check that this is the case.

There are no user guides for MSFS products and the support link is to its developers.

Ok  How can I completely uninstall this so that it reinstalls the full GB  install like one does with the Free Ware addons.

Perhaps a fresh install will solve problem '  Incidentally free ware Redcliffe  no problems. When I uninstall and reinstall thru Orbx Central this doesn"t happen

You should be able to completely uninstall it on its product page in Orbx Central but 

as it is apparently properly installed that does not seem to be necessary.

What did you mean when you wrote

Even tried installing to the library, but it installed in both places

If you install to an Orbx Central Library, the files are placed into that and a link is created to the Community folder, so that MSFS can see it.

Is that what you mean?

At one stage after I I nstalled only to the Library thinking that was the problem

it installed  both to the library and the community folder but stand by Nick I'll uninstall again and reinstall to the Fs  main folder. I'll tell you what it does. 

After uninstall it's still in the community folder. Nothing in Orbx Library folder. If I delete it from the Community folder and go back to Orbx Central will it do a complete new reinstall taking some minutes as normal? Confirming now showing uninstalled in Central but still present in Community.

I'm thinking that when I uninstalled previously it was still in the community folder. When I reinstalled thru Central it thought I'm already in Community. Hence the quick install time for Central

I have now deleted it from Community, hit install in Central. Split second later it is installed but of course after checking nothing has changed and it is still Cab default

Ok Getting there I think.  Uninstalled. Nothing showing in the community folder or library.-----Reinstalled into Orbx library this time.  Community folder show spushbackstudio-airport-ycab.  But  contains 978files 20 folders. Orbx library shows  MSFS--YCAB Caboolture Airfield [Properties 979 files 22 folders]---Communitydocumentex and a text document.What do I do now?

When I click on the Community folder in Orbx Library, it shows me pushbackstudio-airport-ycab with 978 files and 20 folders ???  And of course the Scenery is not there. Please show me how to do the lengthy reinstall from scratch.

Hi Nick  Caboolture has appeared as if by magic. Don't know what I did but I shall renew my acquaintance with this airfield which is so accurately depicted, after flying a real Piper Cub out of there recently. Thanks for all your patience. I'm gonna go fly. Cheers

Archived