NZQN Elevation issue

Hi,

Having issues with NZQN Elevation?

1/ I have tried turning off the elevation file in scenery/world issue remained

2/ I have uninstalled both NZ South and NZQN re-installed and ran Vector same issue remains.PREPAR3D 2021-05-07 11-53-30-31.bmp

I have no other bgl's that affect this, My Traffic NZQN Bgl is set to off.

This has occurred several times over the past and doing step 2 always fixed it but not this time?

On 5/7/2021 at 12:14 PM, tesza said:

Having issues with NZQN Elevation?

I know the scenery order has resolved your reported issue, that said you might also find the post below of use for NZQN runway issues.

Edited by Quantum Amiga

Hey folks, same issues here on v4.5 HF3. Sadly the above resolution (Insertion point) didn't work. Next, I have uninstalled NZQN and verified the NZSI files prior to reinstalling NZQN. I also have manually set the the NZSI NZQN BGL's  ".off".

This appears to have arisen due to the recent(ish) NZQN update, as I flew into NZQN within the past month or two and this was not an issue at that stage.

One thing I did notice in the Orbx/FTX-NZ/FTX_AA_NZQN folder was that the cvx bgl file has an odd naming convention compared with the other BGL files in that folder. Whereas most of the bgls are "ORBX_NZQN_<xxxx>.bgl, the cvx file is named '000_cvx_NZQN_airport.bgl'. Whether that's relevant I have no idea of course!

Any pointers anyone could offer would be appreciated.

Thanks!