YBBN v2 1.1.0 - trees around hotel and terminal missing

Guys, I know. I am terrible. Sorry for bringing up something again. But I guess it is just a small hick-up that slipped in with the extensive 1.1.0 update. :)

But the autogen trees around the hotel and terminal area are missing with the newest version of Brisbane.

Autogen is set to maximum and P3Dv5 is running on the latest hotfix. Moreover, I verified the files in Orbx Central.

2021-4-27_12-54-2-406.png

2021-4-27_13-0-50-760.png

You should be seeing a lot of autogen trees in that area. Did you wait for the sim to fully load? I know my autogen can sometimes take up to 30 seconds or so to fully load once I start the sim.

Perhaps you could drop the autogen setting down a notch or two, you should still see a lot of trees around the airport with reduced settings.

If you are still not seeing the trees, could you post a screenshot of your Orbx\FTX_AU\FTX_AA_YBBN\Scenery folder please. There should be 34 files in that folder.

Thanks for getting back to me Graham and John! Much appreciated. 

John, you were absolutely correct! For whatever reason was the only the cvx in AU Australia v2\Orbx\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery active but the AFCAD itself deactivated. Having activated both again restored the lush autogen vegetation. :D

I do own you a virtual beer (or tea). Thank you!

2 hours ago, Wolkenschreck said:

I do own you a virtual beer (or tea)

Hi Christoph

I'll go for the beer, my wife will go for the tea :)

I'd feel a fraud though.

One of the other testers found the issue during testing.

Enjoy the scenery.

All the best,

John

Archived