Well its 12:45am which makes this officially next week...

Butch

time to cough up AU Gold...  ;D ;D ;D ;D  :o

On Friday night I did a flight from YSSY to the Gold Coast, half way up and I kid you not, had to turn back to Sydney! After which I was diagnosed with PTTS (post traumatic texture syndrome), a similar condition to FDTSS but this was more acute.

Cheers,

Butch

;)

Setting the scene.

It has been an incredibly long weekend, even though it was only 48 hours for most of us mere mortals. Office workers arriving at 448 St Kilda Road on Monday morning hear clanks and rattles emanating from the OrbX offices. There are groans and faint murmurs carried on the breeze. And a strange sense of something cataclysmic hangs upon the air. Suddenly a faint, emancipated voice can be heard.

Bazzam -

Now let me see - the week has 7 days, and each day of the week has 24 hours. If an hour is 60 minutes long then that means that - ah, uhm - no there are 60 seconds in a minute times 60 minutes in an hour. uhm, ah. Hangon on, let me try that again. I'm sure there was a rhyme here - If 7 boys had 7 brothers, no thats days and hours. What is going on - my mind is like mush, what can be wrong...

then in a thundering god-like voice accompanied with the smell of burnt ozone and flashes of lightning...

KOORBY -

Bazzam - get back into your cage; who opened the door and let you out. Have you finished that Blackall landclass yet? No - what do mean NO, what have you been doing. Where's that stick, carrots just don't work for you do they, where did I put my stick.

All that is left is the sounds of bazzam scurrying away and then Koorby relaxes as he hears the satisfying moans and groans that tell everybody that AU_Gold is back on track.

Hang on, how is it next week? It is only 9:05am on a Sunday here in Sydney, God rested on the seventh day, which was Sunday so to my calculations ( not that I am a religious man ) the new week has not started by a long shot, unless you are a Scientologist or use the Inca calendar ;) So yeah *grins*

Hang on, how is it next week? It is only 9:05am on a Sunday here in Sydney, God rested on the seventh day, which was Sunday so to my calculations ( not that I am a religious man ) the new week has not started by a long shot, unless you are a Scientologist or use the Inca calendar ;) So yeah *grins*

Nah, Sunday is the start of the week, which means he rested on Saturday. Think about it, do you really think he want's everyone in church annoying him on his day off?  :P

The International Organization for Standardization, abbreviated ISO dictates that a week date is brought forward to become an ISO is specified as [YYYY], a week number received the format [WW] and of course is preceded by the letter 'W', and the weekday number should be a singular digit [D] ranging from 1 through 7, beginning with Monday and ending with Sunday. If you want to read more about this, I would suggest buying this:

http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_catalogue/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=40874

This is the standardisation as we have been using it across the industry, in short, the standardisation dictates that Monday is the first day of the week ;)

An open letter to John

I'm sorry Koorby, Bazzam clearly has to be dropped from the team. He's spending time telling humourous stories in the forums when he clearly should be chained to a workstation polishing the gold so to speak.

Yours in anticipation of another outstanding product,

Sean.

Archived