Big bloomed runway and taxiwaylights

Dear simmers,

I have a problem with big,  bloomed runway and taxiway lights at several Orbx airports among with LDDU, EFHK, ESSA, ESGG etc. I hope you simmers, you have a solution for this problem.

Greetings

Gerry

Hi, Gerry

You could try playing around with the lights configurator found in Orbx Central, click on "My Products" and the top of the list should be Global base pack if you have it, then click on it and you will have a Configure option on the right side fo the page, click on it and experiment, also note there is an option to create and save profiles.

Dear Doug,

Thanks for your response. For your information I am using P3Dv4 and Orbx Global Base Pack. In the window of the Lights Configurator it is stated that it is used for the street lighting and the brake lighting of cars. That can also be read on the Orbx forum. I have created several profiles, but with no better result. On the forum is the post YMML v3 Taxiway / Runway Light Bloom. Is the given solution also possible? is it common that the fields of the Lights Configurator are always empty after start-up the LC? 

I hope you or an Orbx developer has the solution to my question.

best regards

Gerry

Hi Gerry

Actually I had mislead you with the lights configurator, it works for only Global base street lights and brake lights, then you would need to click on the "Apply" for the changes to stay.

In your screenshots I see all the runway and taxi lights look quite normal. 

Archived