Missing Buildings

Ok, please uninstall Objectflow from it's current location and create a new library such as C:\Objectflow or any other separate location that is not in the users folder structure, and reinstall Objectflow to the newly created library, then of course check the addon list to confirm it is in the new location. 

Hi Frank

Please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5.

Please note: Do not open the files and copy and paste the contents, just attach the files.

Thanks Frank

First please adjust your insertion point so that your "PACA VFR Vol1-Ground layer" is in the position shown in the below image where you see my "FSS/YYC".

I also do not see Orbx Objectflow installed anywhere in your attached files, could you please show us where it is installed.

These two issues may not have anything to do with your missing buildings issue, but they do need to be addressed.

So maybe do a verify files of your Germany south and north region, and also Global Base.

Then check the LOWI control panel and make sure the compatibility setting is correct. 

OC Insertion Points.PNG

Hello,

you can easily do it by using the Replace/Replace all function in Notepad to replace

the words Active=True with Active=false in your addons.cfg file. 

You can or could use the Scenery Config Editor to untick blocks of addons and all

this could be done inside a minute.

Nothing needs to be uninstalled at all.

Hi Nick I've solved the Problem. First I attempted by exclusion as you decribed. But I had not so much patience. The last Choice was to delete all Prepar3d generated Files. Now it works. At least I  have reinstalled the Third-party Addons.

Thanks for your help

Archived