Wake up to find all of my true earth uninstalled...

Brody

15 hours ago, Brody said:

Just rly annoyed about it, Orbx central still thinks the folder housing my ortho is there (it isnt). 

Minimal info provided so please expand the detail of the problem you are having. Nothing automatically uninstalls addons so there must be another issue going on hence the need for far more details.

What OS are uisng, Windows or Mac.

Where are your TE addons installed? Directly into XP Custom Scenery or into a Library you made?

What files are actually missing? You only mention Orthos.

Have you tried the Verify Files option in Orbx Central for all the TE addons you say are missing?

9 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Minimal info provided so please expand the detail of the problem you are having. Nothing automatically uninstalls addons so there must be another issue going on hence the need for far more details.

What OS are uisng, Windows or Mac.

Where are your TE addons installed? Directly into XP Custom Scenery or into a Library you made?

What files are actually missing? You only mention Orthos.

Have you tried the Verify Files option in Orbx Central for all the TE addons you say are missing?

Windows, Was installed into a seperate library with GB N, S and C as well as FL HD and WA HD. All files related to my true earth just uninstalled with no warning when i woke up yesterday, overlays orthos custom objects were gone and xorganizer agreed with that, and no i couldnt verify files as Orbx said that it was uninstalled as well. And these files were certainly gone as my HDD had a very noticable increase in size availabilty with no other drive having a decrease that would relay the files being moved somewhere. Most of the files ive had to stay up all night to reinsall as Orbx central wouldnt let me queue my downloads so just really annoyed in general and hope that is fixed if  thats seperate or related kept on getting "Couldnt verify product data" or something like that. 

Cheers, Brody. 

Archived