Honeycomb's - Alpha and Bravo controllers

I know there was another similar titled thread but I wanted to keep the setups separate form the earlier thread

If some of you are like me - and don't know "programming" - you might have run into the same problems

setting up these controllers in P3D 4 - and - 5 -------- XP an MSFS are reasonably simple - but both my controllers sit there

quite "Dumbed down" when I use - most of the time - only P3D.

Over on U - tube you may have come across and older bloke - named "SIMHANGER"

Apart from his usual very clever reviews - he has been knee deep in MSFS this last few weeks - and did a series of instructions

on "How To" in MSFS - and that includes the setting up both controllers in MSFS - and also one for XP - so easy for a dill like me to follow

He did one in the early stage of Alpha - which wasn't too helpful - in his words - because it was so complicated

Sticking my neck out as usual - I E mailed him and requested that he do a new video giving us a new video and setup

This he has done today on https://youtu.be/gBtNIj1YbWg - and I have yet to try it - and here's hoping I can make some sense out of 

very large expense of $$$$$$$$ 

• 1 month later...

That’s if you can get hold one, the Throttle that is, in the UK they are as scarce as Rocking Horse Sh-t. Pardon my language. Plus yes he is very good at explaining things as I watch him a lot and I watch Gripper Sim and Hudison as well. We have the Yoke as my Son bought that early but the Throttle, well here as I have already said. We keep looking but no luck yet. Thanks Derek.

13 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

That’s if you can get hold one, the Throttle that is, in the UK they are as scarce as Rocking Horse Sh-t. Pardon my language. Plus yes he is very good at explaining things as I watch him a lot and I watch Gripper Sim and Hudison as well. We have the Yoke as my Son bought that early but the Throttle vidmate well here as I have already said. We keep looking but no luck yet. Thanks Derek.

Yes I agree too.

• Like 1