Final ROORD novel on Amazon

Hi all.  For the information of those reading my ROORD novels, the final one is now on Amazon. Its title is ROORD: BOOK IV: LAST CALL. It wraps up the stories of the characters who survived the first three novels. As always, all episodes were flown in Orbx Global/LC/Regional in the planes named. Great way to check distances, scenery, and flight plans. [ROORD stands for Reconnoitering, Observation, Opposition Resources, and Destruction. It's the job description of a covert B-25 unit that flies special missions in the European war. Within the novel, ROORD soon is redesignated as The Royal Order of Rubber Ducks by the pilots involved]

4 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hi all.  For the information of those reading my ROORD novels, the final one is now on Amazon. Its title is ROORD: BOOK IV: LAST CALL. It wraps up the stories of the characters who survived the first three novels. As always, all episodes were flown in Orbx Global/LC/Regional in the planes named. Great way to check distances, scenery, and flight plans. [ROORD stands for Reconnoitering, Observation, Opposition Resources, and Destruction. It's the job description of a covert B-25 unit that flies special missions in the European war. Within the novel, ROORD soon is redesignated as The Royal Order of Rubber Ducks by the pilots involved]

Are these electronic media or are the print versions available?

20 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

Are these electronic media or are the print versions available?

Hi olderndirt. All are available on Amazon Kindle. The war trilogy is also available in Amazon print, and the fourth follow-up soon will be also (within a day or two). Thanks for asking.

48 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hi olderndirt. All are available on Amazon Kindle. The war trilogy is also available in Amazon print, and the fourth follow-up soon will be also (within a day or two). Thanks for asking.

I looked - are you using a pseudonym?

Archived