Discount for YBBN city landmarks for MSFS

Hello Guys,

I am not at all sure that the right people are going to see this but.... here goes.

After years of accepting YBBN for P3D and its woeful graphics, i got an email today which threatens 40 percent discount on the Orbx wide range of products.

I am thinking of buying the YBBN city package which has just been released but can only buy it for $14.99 which to my mind is not discounted. I am happy to accept that I may be doing something wrong and I am wondering if anyone can tell me the process which applies that, offered, 40% discount.

Regards

Tony

Yes Guys, 

I did not see the "excludes" part.  My bad,  It looks like a great product (posts on AVSIM) but a potential conflict with Freeware YBBN.  One poster has stated that it brings his computer to a crawl at the moment and we are waiting for a reply regarding disabling the freeware in order to increase FPS and to prove or disprove the conflict.

That post is well worth following.

By the way, I do have the freeware YBBN installed in MSFS and it is good.  Orbx looks better though and well worth the price IMO (conflict aside LOL)

Regards and thanks for all that info.

Tony  

Archived