Cant install product after purchasing.

F1RacerDan

Ok im slowly losing my temper with this now. Yesterday i purcahsed the Uk bundle. Went to install South first and it gets to a point where it is scanning files, then the program will hang and eventually it crashes my whole system! I have read all the correct posts to attempt to fix this issue. I deleted the files in the temp folder and when trying to download it goes back to scanning items? I have paid 70 odd pounds for a product i cannot use?

Please advise!

central.log

I need to move this to the Orbx central team to look at what is happening in your installation process.

If you are meeting all the prerequisites for Orbx central and all the necessary outlined requirements in this link below then we should be able to sort you out.

@Nick Cooper Can we move this to the Orbx Central Support forum please for urgent attention as the customer has just spent £70 and cannot install.

I am not able to decipher the Central log file. Needs Orbx Central support for that.

Hello,

it does appear from the log that the process has on each occasion been cancelled before it was complete.

Some customers who have an overclock have found that temporarily disabling that has allowed

the process to finish.

It does take a long time and does use significant computer power.

Archived