TE Washington elevation problem

Burgermage

Hello everyone,

I'm sure I've probably mucked something up with my True Earth Washington installation but I'm having some odd elevation  issues that appear to be affecting tile +48-123. Example image is at WA45 Olympic Field. I think I've removed any possible scenery conflicts with the Orbx scenery and I dont have the same issue with the Forkboy Washington orthos (and TE Washington uninstalled). Any suggestions would be very gratefully received. Thanks.

X-Plane 2021-02-21 07-31-44.jpg

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

I don't think you have messed anything up as i see the same thing.

I don't believe there are plans to try and redo some mesh work in TE Washington and WA45 is a default Laminar Gateway airport with it's own elevation details.

I will ask if @Sentry11 has time to take a look and see if he can apply some of his wizardry (or not!!)

I have restructured your scenery_packs.ini while I was at it.

scenery_packs.ini

WA45.thumb.JPG.2499cc9887db21aa2b127d0c8f2372e4.JPG

@Jon Clarke@Sentry11

Thank you both for such a quick fix for WA45. I think I'll just go back to the Forkboy Washington ortho's though as they dont appear to have the same elevation issue that seems to affect the southern edge of the +48-123 tile in the Orbx package (beyond the immediate surrounds of WA45).

I'll keep my eyes open for any future updates to the TE Washington scenery but I understand that you will have many other priorities and so this may not be fixed any time soon (if at all).

Thanks again for your time and effort.

@Jon ClarkeThe MOD does work, but there is an error message. File is missing from "AFL_LIBRARY" 

"Failed to find resource 'AFL_LIBRARY/Objs/Street/Construction_Lane_Change_Sign.obj', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Airport US WA45 - Olympic Field (MOD – Orbx fix)/'"

What library is this? thanks

[edit: I removed it with overlay editor]

Archived