Sydney City CTD - tried past solutions

Hi, I have the Sydney Scenery CTD issue reported on these forums in numerous threads.

The scenery was working perfectly fine for several weeks until yesterday when it suddenly started to CTD any time I approached the Botanical Gardens close to the Opera House. Naturally it is fine with the scenery uninstalled and all other addons work perfectly. I do not have the Tampa YSSY.

• no new software or addons installed.
  • system is an i5 8400, 1 TB NVME, 32GB ram, RTX 3070 so fast enough
  • tried verifying the scenery files
  • tried deleting rolling cache (even though it was turned off) uninstalling/reinstalling Orbx central and the scenery  then restarting PC and restarting game
  • tried enabling rolling cache and setting it to 20GB reinstalling the scenery then restarting PC and restarting game
  • tried changing the in game graphics setting to "low"
  • tried multiple different aircraft
  • tried deleting the content.xml
  • tried running the game with only Sydney City in the community folder and nothing else
  • tried manually moving the Sydney City scenery to the end of the list in Content.xml
  • tried manually moving the Sydney City scenery to the top of the list in Content.xml
  • tried live weather, preset weather, different times of day
  • tried repairing the xbox live app

Have a missed anything I should be trying ?  - or do I just need to give up and right it off as a bad purchase and uninstall the scenery like numerous other people seem to have done ?

Archived